Made up of micelles with excellent cleansing and make-upremoving properties, Sensibio H2O deeply cleanses the face in the morning andevening, thus preventing pollutants likely to exacerbate skin sensitivity frompenetrating the skin. The micellartechnology developed by Laboratoire Bioderma is inspired by the cellular lipidsfound in the skin.
- In perfect harmony with the skin, it preserves the natural protective film.
- Formulated with a physiological pH of around 5.5, Sensibio H2O respects the skin s biological balance, which is essential to maintain healthy skin
- Gently cleanses
- Soothes sensations of discomfort and irritation
- Protects from cutaneous dryness
- Respects the skin balance thanks to the superfatting cleansing base
- Restructure the skin barrier through Vit PP
- A light refreshing gel texture that does not sting the eyes
- Cleanse the skin with no irritation or harshness through the mild surfactants & soap-free cleansing agents
- It can be used once or twice daily.
- Soak a cotton pad with Bioderma H2O.
- Swab your face to clean or remove make-up.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
What is Toner?
- Toner is the last step in your facial cleansing routine after cleanser.
- It removes any remaining traces of dirt.
- Has astringent effect tightening pores and skin.
- Suitable for oily skin and limits blackheads formation.
Differencebetween Micellar water and Toner:
Micellarwater: It is all in one product, cleanser, toner and makeupremover.
Toner: Isused after cleansers as the last step in a skincare routine and it is suitablefor oily skin where pore tightening is required.
There are no reviews yet.