Intensive repairing andreplenishing cream for extremely dry hands provides smoothness for 48 hours. Containsa blend of urea, ceramide, and natural moisturizing factors that give your skinits daily care needs. Relieving symptoms associated with eczema andvery dry sensitive skin. Suitable for patients with Keratosis, Diabetes, andPsoriasis. Fragrance-free.
- Dry and atopy-prone skin.
- Moisturizer for dry and very dry skin.
- Relieving symptoms associated with eczema and very dry sensitive skin.
- Urea 5%.
- Ceramide 3.
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs).
- Contains a blend of urea, ceramide, and natural moisturizing factors that give your skin its daily care needs.
- Maintain skin s barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Immediate and long-lasting relief against dryness for 48 hours.
- A formula that has been dermatologically proved.
- Suitable for patients with Keratosis, Diabetes, and Psoriasis.
- Non-greasy ultra-absorbable formula.
How to use Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Hand Cream5% Urea:
- Gently massage your hands using your fingertips until completely absorbed.
- Applied frequently as needed.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person andinclude:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.
There are no reviews yet.