Garnier is a permanent hair dye that extends to 8weeks of nourishment and rich color that brings back to your hair the colors ofhis youth with the perfect coverage for white hair. It contains olive oil,avocado, and shea that support your hair with moisturizing and nourishment.
Step 1 Preparation:
- Wear gloves.
- Open the cap of the developer bottle.
- Pour the entire contents in a non-metallic bowl.
- pierce the seal of the cream hair colorant tube with the paint in the cap.
- squeeze the entire contents of the cream hair tube into a non-metallic bowl.
- Mix the colorant and the developer with a hair coloring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture.
- apply immediately on the hair.
Step 2: Distribute the dye on the hair:
- Before applying the mixture on the hair, the hair must be completely dry (unwashed).
- Apply the dye mixture to the roots of the hair by separating the hair from one end to the next and ensure that all hair is covered.
- Distribute the remaining mixture on the rest of the hair pile the hair on the top of the head.
- Wait 25 minutes.
- If your hair is particularly resistant or white hair is more than 70% of your head, leave the dye for 35 minutes.
Step 3 Wash and soften the hair:
- After the development time, keep your gloves on, wet hair a little and gently lather for 1 minute.
- Wash the hair with warm water until the water is clear
- Spread on your hair care conditioner after dye
- Massage gently and leave in for 2 minutes.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.