100 percentgray coverage, even on stubborn grays. Triple protection system protectsbefore, during and after coloring for up to eight weeks. Pre-color treatmentprotects and primes hair. There s a reason it scalled Excellence. L Or?al Excellence hair color is designed with an exclusivetriple protection system that deeply cares for your hair, and with 100% grayhair coverage even on stubborn grays. The color creme is formulated with Pro-Keratincomplex that protects as it colors. This hair dye kit is available in a colorpalette ranging from Ash Blonde to Chocolate Brown to Jet Black. Absolutelygorgeous at home hair color. No permanent hair color protects better or coversgrays better (compared to each leading competitor s top selling brand). Ourformula gives your hair rich, radiant, and a long-lasting colour.
1- Before: protect your hair :
- Use the protective serum 1 on dry and unwashed hair.
- Apply to the most fragile parts of the hair (lengths and ends).
- LEAVE IN WHILE YOU COLOUR.
- MIX YOUR COLOUR cover your shoulders with a towel and put the gloves on
- The tube of coloring cr?me will have been pierced from doing the skin allergy test. Pour the whole tube into the developer bottle 3
- Replace applicator tip and shake vigorously until mixture is totally blended. Do not use the comb application.
- Twist off the applicator tip immediately after mixing to avoid bursting and damage from the product overflowing
- You can choose to use the comb applicator on lengths. it glides easily through hair and is ideal for mid-length or straight hair.
2- During OPTION 1 COLOURED HAIR in asimilar shade
- Start application at the roots. Using the applicator tip,
- part your hair into small, even sections.
- Apply the product to roots only, until fully saturated.
- LET IT DEVELOP FOR 20 MINUTES.
- Apply remaining product through hair lengths and ends Massage gently
- LET IT DEVELOP FOR 10 MINUTES.
OPTION 2 UNCOLOURED HAIR or hair colored more than 3months before or with a very different shade :
- Start application at the roots Using the applicator to part your hair into small even sections.
- Spread the product all over the hair and massage until fully saturated.
- LET IT DEVELOP FOR 30 MINUTES.
3- After :
- Pour a little warm water on the hair and massage gently. Then, rinse thoroughly until water runs clear
- Spread the balm 4 through the hair and massage gently.
- Leave in for 2 minutes then rinse. Keep the balm for another application between colorings.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: READ BEFORE USE
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ALWAYS PERFORM AN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT, AS AN ALLERGY CAN DEVELOP SUDDENLY, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY USED A HAIR COLORANT OF THIS OR ANY OTHER BRAND.
IMPORTANT. HAIR COLORANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGICREACTIONS. TO HELP YOU
REDUCE THE RISK OF AN ALLERGIC REACTION, IT ISESSENTIAL TO FOLLOW THE PRECAUTIONS BELOW:
- Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past.
HOW TO PERFORM THE ALLERGY TEST FOR L’OREAL PARISEXCELLENCE HAIR DYE COLOR CODE 7, BLOND COLOR?
- Remove earrings. Behind the ear and using cotton-bud, apply a small quantity of unmixed colorant product (colorant cream2) a sufficient to cover an area of 1 to 2 cm2 e.g. the size of a small coin).
- Re-apply allowing it to dry between applications. Carefully reseal the colorant container and keep it for the application 48hrs later.
- Leave for 48 hours without washing, covering or touching If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions, such as itching, redness or swelling in or around the test area, DO NOT APPLY THE PRODUCT.
- IN CASE OFA REACTION DURING THE APPLICATION such as intense stinging, irritation, rash or burning sensation on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use if you experience shortness of breath, seek immediate medical attention.
There are no reviews yet.