The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy isan ancient and time-honored tradition that s been enhancing moods and liftingspirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences. Ouringredients consist of 100% pure camphor oil only, created through a naturaldistillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oilavailable.
- Essential Aromatherapy use.
- Uplifts your mood, boosts energy levels safely.
- Naturally made extracted through partial distillation of the crude oil.
- Highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients.
- Multi Use and Benefits, can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to relax.
- The aroma of Camphor Oil stimulates the mind and energizes it as well as relieves stress.
- Improves respiratory function and relieves pain.
- Camphor oil has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It can be diluted and used to treat dermatological conditions as it relieves skin irritation and itching and may help improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- It is diluted by mixing it with cinnamon oil, rosemary oil, jojoba, grape seed oil, olive or almond oil before use.
- Oil 30 ml.
- For aromatherapy use.
- Do not use more than 1 tablespoon of camphor solution per liter of water when using it via steam inhalation.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.
- Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Package Quantity: 1.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Camphor should never be ingesting internally as this can cause serious side effects and even death.
- Never use undiluted camphor.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before using.
- Always do a skin patch test before using camphor on your skin.
- keep away from the reach of the children.