- For Extremely Dry, Cracked Hands
- Guaranteed Relief
- Safe for Diabetics’ Skin
- America’s Number One Hand Cream
- A Small Dab Goes A Long Way
O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream is a moisturizer that heals, relieves, and repairs extremely dry, cracked hands. When used daily:
- Instantly boost moisture levels
- Creates a protective layer on skin’s surface
- Helps prevent further moisture loss
Start with a small amount; It’s all you need. Over-application can lead to stickiness. Apply to hands as needed. Mild stinging of severely dry skin is normal, but discontinue use if it persists.
Water, glycerin, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, paraffin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, allantoin, octyldodecyl stearate, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, acrylates/acrylamide copolymer, mineral oil, polysorbate 85.
Hand representative photos: Before and after hand images from two week usage period. Cream was applied before bed and three times daily. Results may vary.