Antiperspirantfor men that has an energizing scent.
- Sweat guard technology works more as you move more.
- With a clean energizing scent for long-lasting freshness.
How to use:
- Applied on clean and dry underarms, preferred after a shower.
- Perspiration is a natural process performed by the sweat glands daily to get rid of water and excess salts in the body.
- This process is necessary to maintain the temperature of the body through the processes of cooling and evaporation.
- This process increased by several reasons such as high temperature, tension, and fear, with great motor activity such as running and exercise, extreme pain and obesity also increase sweat secretion.
- Although this process is essential for the body and is a good indicator of the health of the body, it causes embarrassment and distress for many, because of the unpleasant odor.
Differencebetween Deodorant and Antiperspirant:
Deodorant worksby covering the odor of sweat with certain perfumes. Therefore, the deodorantdoes not limit or diminish perspiration but hides its odor.
AntiperspirantWorks to narrow the exits and pores of the skin, allows the release of sweat insmall quantities, and thus eliminate the smell.