Wella Koleston Maxi Color Cream305/0 Light Brown 50ml
HOW TO USE KOLESTON MAXI light BROWNNO. 305/0?
1- Preparation of coloring emulsion:
Press the content of the tube into anon-metallic dish (plastic- glass or porcelain) then add the developer fluidand mix the two ingredients with a coloring brush until a homogenous coloringemulsion is produced.
Please apply the emulsion to your hair as soon as you have finished mixing itto achieve an optimum coloring result.
2- Application of coloring emulsion:
For first coloring, the coloring emulsion isapplied to unwashed hair strand by strand, using the coloring brush. Pleasemake sure that you do not miss any parts. Then comb your hair through withawidetoothed comb to achieve even distribution of the coloring emulsion in yourhair.
For root coloring make partings in your hair and initially apply the coloringemulsion parting by parting only; after allowing a soaking time of 20 minutes,comb the coloring emulsion evenly right down to the ends of your hair.
3- Soaking time:
The soaking time is 30 minutes; for rootcoloring, it is 20 minutes for the roots and another 10 minutes for the wholeof your hair. The color of the color emulsion may change during the soakingtime.
4- Finishing treatment:
Condition with oil replacement cream
– rinse until water runs clear (using shampoo is not recommended).
– Apply the oil replacement sachet.
– Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse again.
ALLERGY TEST INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE PERFORMED 48HOURS BEFORE YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR.
You will need a cotton ball or swab, a plasticbowl and aplastic spoon.
HOW TO PERFORM SKIN ALLERGY TESTFOR KOLESTON MAXI light BROWN NO. 305/0?
1.Unscrew the tint tube cap.hold tube firmly without squeezing andpointing the opening away from your face, push the pointed end of the cap intothe seal.
Then unscrew the entire developer bottle cap. Hold the bottle firmly withoutsqueezing and pointing the opening away from your face.
2. Mix a small amount of tint and the developer in a plastic bowlaccording to the mixing ratio indicated on the carton and tint tube.
3. Tightly recap tint tube and developer bottle.
4. Apply mixture to a test area approximately 1 cm square in the bendof your elbow. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 45 min, then rinse withlukewarm water, dry the skin gently and leave the test area undisturbed for 48hours.
Examine the test area during the next 48 hours.if there is any sign of rash, redness, swelling, burning, itching or similar,the product must not be applied, and you must seek medical advice beforecoloring the hair again.
In addition if these signs occur already duringthe 45 min application time, rinse immediately.