Wella Koleston Maxi Color Cream 306/0 Dark Blonde 50ml
HOW TO USE KOLESTON MAXI light BROWN NO. 306/0?
1- Preparation of coloring emulsion:
Press the content of the tube into a non-metallic dish (plastic- glass or porcelain) then add the developer fluid and mix the two ingredients with a coloring brush until a homogenous coloring emulsion is produced.
Please apply the emulsion to your hair as soon as you have finished mixing it to achieve an optimum coloring result.
2- Application of coloring emulsion:
For first coloring, the coloring emulsion is applied to unwashed hair strand by strand, using the coloring brush. Please make sure that you do not miss any parts. Then comb your hair through with awidetoothed comb to achieve even distribution of the coloring emulsion in your hair.
For root coloring make partings in your hair and initially apply the coloring emulsion parting by parting only; after allowing a soaking time of 20 minutes, comb the coloring emulsion evenly right down to the ends of your hair.
3- Soaking time:
The soaking time is 30 minutes; for root coloring, it is 20 minutes for the roots and another 10 minutes for the whole of your hair. The color of the color emulsion may change during the soaking time.
4- Finishing treatment:
Condition with oil replacement cream
– rinse until water runs clear (using shampoo is not recommended).
– Apply the oil replacement sachet.
– Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse again.
ALLERGY TEST INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE PERFORMED 48 HOURS BEFORE YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR.
You will need a cotton ball or swab, a plastic bowl and aplastic spoon.
HOW TO PERFORM SKIN ALLERGY TEST FOR KOLESTON MAXI Dark Blonde 306/0 ?
1.Unscrew the tint tube cap.hold tube firmly without squeezing and pointing the opening away from your face, push the pointed end of the cap into the seal.
Then unscrew the entire developer bottle cap. Hold the bottle firmly without squeezing and pointing the opening away from your face.
2. Mix a small amount of tint and the developer in a plastic bowl according to the mixing ratio indicated on the carton and tint tube.
3. Tightly recap tint tube and developer bottle.
4. Apply mixture to a test area approximately 1 cm square in the bend of your elbow. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 45 min, then rinse with lukewarm water, dry the skin gently and leave the test area undisturbed for 48 hours.
Examine the test area during the next 48 hours. if there is any sign of rash, redness, swelling, burning, itching or similar, the product must not be applied, and you must seek medical advice before coloring the hair again.
In addition if these signs occur already during the 45 min application time, rinse immediately.